WEET-BIX Crumbed Wings
4 chicken winglets
4 WEET-BIX biscuits, finely crushed
1 cup of cake wheat flour
1 teaspoon of chicken spice
1 teaspoon of paprika
Salt and pepper for seasoning
Oil For Frying
Optional extra: sweet and sour dipping sauce
1. Place the flour, chicken spice, paprika into a bowl season with salt and pepper, and mix well.
2. Finely crush the WEET-BIX biscuits and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs until they form soft peaks.
4. You should now have three separate bowls and can start preparing your winglets.
5. Coat each winglet in the flour mixture first, then the egg, and lastly the crushed WEET-BIX. Repeat until your winglets are fully crumbed and evenly coated.
6. In a medium to large pan, heat the oil and fry your chicken, turning each piece regularly until golden brown. Fry each piece for no longer than about 4-5 minutes.
7. Once cooked, set aside on a kitchen towel to soak up the excess oil.
8. Serve with potato fries and a sweet and sour dipping sauce of your choice.